WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Personal Data is any information that specifically identifies you or would enable someone to personally identify you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any other information you submit to the Site that identifies you individually. We only collect and maintain Personal Data that you provide to us, including, but not limited to:
- Information that you provide by registering or filling in other forms on our Site, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and includes information you may provide when you request our Franchisee Investor Information package.
WHAT NON-PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
In some cases, Stoner’s Pizza Joint may collect information that is not personally identifiable, which may include, but is not limited to, the frequency of your use of our Site, the route by which you choose to access it and your use of any hyperlinks available on our Site. We may analyze this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but such information will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain Personal Data.
Like many websites, we utilize “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to our Site. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided us with Personal Data.
Cookies help us improve our Site and to deliver more personalized service by enabling us to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to our site.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting our cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of our Site.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Improving the features of our Site and the products and services we offer, and
- Website development, assessing patterns of use, or planning and assessing marketing initiatives.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Our policy is not to disclose your Personal Data to any third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- We may also disclose information about you as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with laws, regulations, court or administrative orders, or other governmental authority or to prevent harm to yourself or others.
- We may also share aggregate demographic and other information regarding use of our Site with third parties for marketing and other purposes, but such aggregate information will not specifically identify any particular person.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
AMENDMENTS TO POLICY
If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Site periodically.